Welcome To Our Garden

Sunday, June 10, 2007

You tell me


I see SOMETHING! Do you see something?

It's a $ tree test. I don't trust it. I'm going to CVS right now for a better one.

Can you be a little pregnant?

There was nothing but the dark line and then the other appeared.

Gone to the store!

**UPDATE**

Ok, so CVS and Eckard were closed! Without traveling all over town to get to Wal-mart, I ran in Food Lion (in my jammies and flip flops! Good LORD!). Of course they didn't have the CBE ones just First response and store brand. I got the First Response and sped back home only to NOT BE ABLE TO PEE!!! I tried and got a few drops on the stick. There's a faint second line. Now, somehow I'm going to have to make it thru the night and catch a good pee in the morning. I'm not gonna sleep a wink!

And while all this was going on my lovely wife was in the back changing a flat tire on her work car. She didn't even know I left the house! She came in and asked about the test and I guess the goofy grin on my face kinda gave it away. Into the bathroom we went. She then says that I didn't even come outside to see how butch she was while changing the tire. LORD! Can we PLEASE get our priorities straight! I don't care about no stinking tire! Ive got sticks to pee on! :o)

Here's hoping for a quick night!

I'm NOT excited. Really I'm not.

Really! ;o)

7 comments:

Lo said...

That's definitely a "pregnant" line you got there. It doesn't matter how faint it is...

Congrats!!

hotomiky said...

I do see it! A double line! To my understanding - if you see a line - no matter how light it is.

Oh boy, now I can't sit til I get a confirmation from you.

Crossing fingers!!

Weathering The Storm said...

Wow that's definitely a positive.Our fist pregnancy test looked exactly like that at 10dpo we tested days later with a BFP

Eryn said...

i agree, that's a positive if i ever saw one.

YAHOO! :)

Kim aka Mommy said...

Oh ladies! We SO hope you're right! Thanks!!

K J and the kids said...

You are SOOOOO pregnant.
First timers !!!! I can't believe it.

Merr said...

I see a line too. I never ever got a faint line when it was negative, so it has to be positive! Keep us updated.