Welcome To Our Garden

Monday, June 11, 2007

Same

Ok, so I peed on 2 sticks this morning and they both look like the ones from last night. :o)

AF isn't due until Friday so I'm trying to calm back down until she does or doesn't show her ugly face OR until I get a really good second pink line.

Holy cow! I hope this is the real thing! Please! Please! Please!

If not.......I'll cry and look forward to doing this all over again next month.

Cross your fingers and continue that dust until we see 2 good pink lines or PREGNANT on the sticks.

12 comments:

hotomiky said...

CROSS FINGERS!!!

:o)

Michelle said...

Lots and lots of baby dust and good wishes!!! We are holding our breath for you ladies.

Michelle & Dawn

K J and the kids said...

Honey...you can't be a little pregnant. If you have a faint line that is the same as having 2 strong lines. You are pregnant !
CONGRATULATIONS !

Kim aka Mommy said...

You guys always know the right things to say! *crying* and *laughing*

You really think its for real? I was expecting to see a dark line to match the other. Def stopping on the way home and getting a CBE test or 2 or 3. I need to see it spelled out for me!

K-I want an offical bastard reading! ;o)

OMG!!!!!

Dee said...

If there is even a faint line you're pregnant. Hard to believe. I know it's early but this is looking VERY promising!!!!

Melissa said...

So EXCITING!!!

hotomiky said...

update???

Kim aka Mommy said...

H-I was going to wait til in the morning and test again with the CBE but if M ever gets home from work I'll do it then. Can't wait to post an update!

Holly said...

I HOPE OF ALL HOPES that you get a BFP!!!
I never believed any of those sticks. I made Lois spend the $12 for the Clearblue digital one that actually read "Pregnant"
Things are looking good. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Eryn said...

i also didn't believe it till i saw the words "pregnant" on the digi.

i can't wait for your update!!!!

K J and the kids said...

UPDATE ALREADY !!!!
WHAT THE HELL TIME DOES YOUR WIFE GET HOME ????!!!!
GOD....DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE EXCITED AND WAITING ???!!! :)

Unknown said...

crossed fingers!