Welcome To Our Garden

Saturday, December 6, 2008

We did it again...

  • Ordered new swimmers...well we call them surfers now...since they come from CA
  • Had 2 good follies at the scan on November 20

  • Shot myself in the belly that night



  • Went in for IUI #7 on November 22



  • Started the silver bullets November 24

  • Tested negative on 11 DPO

  • Tested negative again on 13 DPO

  • Didn't test today, 14 DPO, ran outta tests

  • Bought one more cheapie test tonight

  • Will test again in the morning

  • Sure it will be negative

11 comments:

Liz said...

i'm glad you did it again... and as always, i am thinking of you! xo

Anonymous said...

Don't say it will be negative, you should watch or read the secret. Positive thinking only. In-vision yourself pregnant and it will happen. It really works!

Teaberry said...

I am glad that you're still in the game. Best of luck always!

musicalprose said...

I am thinking of you.

I want it to be positive.

I have to say when I was almost 2 months with Cole I only got the FAINTEST line saying pregnant. I almost didn't believe it. Same way with Riley.

Anonymous said...

awh girls...i am sorry about the negatives, but i am CONFIDENT that this WILL happen for you guys. don't give up....2009 is YOUR year. lots of love!! xo

Hope said...

I have my fingers crossed. I really hope you guys get you BFP soon!

M-A said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you to

tammy said...

sending you all our love!

Mimi said...

all day I wil be thinking of you....I want you to have a little baby....and you know I also get what I want....lol...good luck girls.....love the both of you....

E and M, jumpingoutoftrees said...

Hang in there. It will happen.

Robin said...

hi

i hope u guys do it! i am trying also using fairfax
would like to chat with u..