Here's how the day started and went down.
I worked this morning from 0700-830. Got my 10 year service award (dumb pin and $100 check!) and then hit the road with M for the doctors office.
We spoke with the nurse before things got started. We had some questions about progesterone since we didn't use it last time. She gave us the scoop and we decided we would give it shot this time. So I'll be starting that Thursday night and will continue for the next 2 weeks. If we get a BFP, I will be continuing that for approx 8 weeks. Here's hoping it helps. It certainly can't hurt anything and we need all the insurance we can get.
The doc explained how things were going to go and M made small talk with him. She asked if he was having a good day. He gave the correct answer of "Yes. Having a great day." Good thing or M was gonna ask from someone else. ;o) Before the doc got started he advised us that we could go back to normal life after this but not to do anything like go to Busch Gardens or bungee jumping. I looked at M and we laughed and told the doc we took care of Busch Gardens last weekend. Funny.
I got into position and the swimmers were sent swimming. Piece of cake. I was instructed to lay there for the for the next 20 minutes (until the timer went off). I did just that....with legs crossed....didn't want anything escaping. ;o) M and I held hands and talked. We again bribed this child with puppies, trips, pizza, ice cream, etc. :o) The timer dinged, I got dressed and we left smiling ear to ear.
We had lunch. Napped for 3 hours. Got the script from the pharmacy. Ate dinner and here we are.
Ok, now for my numbers OCD. Remember yesterday when I said 11 was going to be our new lucky number? Well check this out.
- M informed me that 9-11(todays date) adds up to 11 (9+1+1)
- Our appt was at 11
- Cab #11 passed us as we made a turn for the docs office
- I was adding up numbers on license plates that equals 11
- M was making fun of me and yelled out 38 as we passed 38th St. I quickly said that 3+8=11
- As we waited for the timer to ding, I asked M what time it was. She said 1138. 3+8=11
- We noticed a haz-mat placard on the building as we left with the numbers 3, 4 and 4 which total 11
- Ok, here's the kicker. We were behind a car with a license plate of ADD 47! 4+7=11 And it was from the Perry dealership. I'm a Perry!
- At a stop light I noticed a bridge height sign that read 14'-3". 14-3=11
- During lunch someone asked the time and a lady answered "It's 1:11"
- And what do you know!? That's all I got and we are on number 11!
I decided to take a good luck goodie bag with us this time. It included a leaf from a plant(a purple wondering jew) from the nursery, our lucky pig, ultra sound pic from flower #1, a pic of my mom and I when I was 6 weeks old and pic from our friend Bobby.
Bring on the TWW!