- The ship was huge. 14 or 15 decks with Rosie's suite being on one of those decks. We were on deck 5...no window.
- I didn't get seasick. My head felt kinda swimmy a few days but nothing that slowed me down.
- We did the R Family version of Amazing Race. FUN! Out of like 80 teams we were 31.
- We received our first baby gift while onboard...from Michelle & Dawn...a baby "I love NYC" T and an Anne Geddes baby flower pot shirt for me. So nice. Thanks M & D.
- I cried when I saw Rosie. :o) (Dork = Kim) I would have died had she spoken to me!
- We held hands onboard. (first time ever...anywhere)
- We ate.....ALOT! Gained around 5lbs each.
- Key West is the hottest place on earth!
- M's sunburn (see pics) wasn't as bad as it looked.
- A shot....1 shot of Jack Daniels was like $7!
- M ran the jogging track around the boat everyday. Not me. I chilled by the pool.
- We had people recognize us from the blog. That was cool.
- I found a beautiful starfish while on the private island. M was afraid to hold it. Te He!
- The water at the private island was so crystal clear you could see the fish and sting rays swimming below us. M kinda freaked about the rays. HA!
- We took a few pics with our throw away water camera but haven't gotten those developed yet. Might have some ray or fish pics.
One last thing.....this trip was amazing and if you ever get the chance to go....GO!
** There's a few notes under each pic on our pic link