Welcome To Our Garden

Monday, February 26, 2007

Our first TWW

Well, not that TWW. But it's still 2 weeks and we still have to wait.

This wait is for our first drs appt. Scheduled for March 12. I made the appt FOREVER ago...the first week of Jan. I've been trying not to think about it cuz I would drive myself silly counting down the days but it's finally here. Just 2 weeks away. I figured I'd better get used to counting down 2 weeks at a time. There wont be any baby making happening that day. This visit is just to get the scoop on everything that's going to happen. (Soon I hope).


Come on March 12!

6 comments:

Merr said...

That is so exciting you guys!!

Mikki said...

I just found your comment on our blog! Sorry it's taken me so long to get onto your blog!

Feel free to email if you ever have any questions. I'm certainly no expert, but I'd be willing to take a stab at it!

:-) Mikki

Dee said...

Yeah! GOOD LUCK! It will seem like two weeks drags on but all of a sudden it will be here.

hotomiky said...

So exciting for you both :o)

What is TWW?

hotomiky said...

Thanks for letting me knwo what TWW is.

Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

Argh, the waiting sucks. I hope the appointment goes well and that you have very few two-week waits to suffer through before you get a positive!