8 months since my last post? Really? Wow!
Needless to say ALOT has happened. I'll bore ya with some bullets and then round up some pics.
- Our sweet lil flower is 15 months old!
- She had 3 birthday parties! One with my family in Ky, another here in Va with M's fam and then with just the 3 of us on her actual birthday.
- She has 10 teeth
- She's running around all over the place
- She's decided not to talk at the moment but can sign please, more, thank you, drink, eat, dog, cat, book, potty, music, bye bye and help.
- She knows her head, eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hands/fingers, feet/toes, belly, knees and can hold up one finger when asked.
- She'll eat anything
- No bottle or pacifier for 1 month
- Sleeps thru the night like a champ. Down at 6pm...Up at 630 am
- She been going potty on her little pink potty for 3 months. She's signed potty to us twice letting us know she had to go...other than that we just stick her on there when we change her and most of the time she'll go!
- She LOVES books, music, water and the whole Sesame Street gang
- She's just the greatest kid ever!
I may not have posted in FOREVER but we still check in on everyone all the time. Love seeing everyones smiling faces and hearing all about everything!
We've taken pics EVERYDAY of Gracie and posted them on flickr....so if you've got a flickr account look us up on there and follow along. :o) I'm pretty sure you can search us by name (Kim & M) or by my email (va911dispatcher at yahoo dot com). If you find us, just add us as a contact and we'll add you as well so you can see all the pics.
Here's a pic of the family from yesterday....Gracie's 15 month birthday. :o)