Welcome To Our Garden

Monday, May 18, 2009

Quick update...

Ok, so we are still waiting to hear about a payment plan for the IVF but I did just hang up the phone with the nurse in charge of scheduling surgery appointments.

I go this Thursday at 1015 for a quick pre-op appointment and then back next Friday at 0630 (good grief that's early - we'll have to leave the house at 0530!) for the hysteroscopy. I'm not looking forward to this but if it gets us closer to a baby...them I'm there!

***

I totally forgot to mention, in a previous post, that not only did I lose 20 pounds but M has lost 30!

She's skinny!

Way to go babes!


6 comments:

Teaberry said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Way to go!

Good luck with this next step!

Lizzie said...

Way to go on the weight loss! Wow!! I'm totally impressed! Will be thinking of you through the surgery.

Unknown said...

Awesome on the weight! And I have had the hysteroscopy twice and it isn't too bad. The cramping afterwards feels like a really bad period.. but I promise it isn't too bad. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

Liz said...

woah! you skinny minnies! that is awesome!

wishing you all the best as you take the next step- xo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
musicalprose said...

Yay M!!