Welcome To Our Garden

Monday, October 20, 2008

All systems are set to GO!

Todays cd13 follicle scan showed 4 good ones on the right (12, 19, 19 and 21) and 1 on the left (17)! The doc likes to see them between 18-20, so right now we've got 3 good ones and a good chance of the 17 growing before insemination.

The doc up'd our 10% chance of twins (due to the clomid) to a 20% chance due to the fact that there were numerous follies there ready and waiting to do their thing. That's ok with me. One, two, whatever....as long as they are healthy.

So, I'll be poking myself in the belly...with a NEEDLE (ouch!)...tomorrow morning at 6 am and heading in for lucky try #6 at 3 pm on Wednesday (Dads 70th birthday).

I'm a tad bit nervous about this needle thing. It's a piece of cake...right? And what do you think about those follicle numbers? They sound ok to you?

11 comments:

N said...

The numbers sound excellent to me. :D

(and the needle's not too bad, promise. I had a nurse give it, and in the butt. it was a little sore afterwards, but not badly so, and the needle itself didn't hurt at all, they make them so tiny.)

Merr said...

The numbers sound great! I am so excited for you guys!!

Heidi said...

Those follicles sound absolutley perfect to me!!

The needle is only scary until it is over! Like N said, they are very tiny ;)

It will be okay, and totally worth it!!

xxoo I can't wait for this tww!!

Liz said...

sweeeeet! :) sounds great! the needle is nothing! you'll see... xo

Lizzie said...

The numbers are great! YAY for you! 3 or 4 good ones is AWESOME! The needle will be fine!

Unknown said...

I like those numbers! I did clomid with number 2. And his name is Danny so it does work! Good luck tomorrow with the shot. OUCHY! I'll be routing for you both!

Anonymous said...

The shot isn't that bad. I've done it twice now and I've learned that lying down and aiming for 2-4 from my navel works really well.

Unknown said...

The trigger takes two seconds. It's working yourself up to do it that is the nerve-rackign part. Luckily I have an extra layer (or two!) of fat to lessen the sting. It didn't hurt at all!
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

They sound beautiful (though there's a scary lot of them! ;-))
Best of luck ladies!

sarah said...

lj is a clomid baby - here's to the luck extending down 64 a bit... :)

j.k-c. said...

The insemination that worked for us was on my dad's birthday!! Hope the same luck holds for you guys!!