Welcome To Our Garden

Friday, August 29, 2008

3 DPO/I

Well, I don't have much to report.

Day of IUI - Some cramping, bloated
1 DPO/I - Little cramping, long CM with a red streak, pinching feeling in left abdomen area, 2 hour nap, bloated
2DPO/I - Little cramping, sharp pain in lower back, dull back ache, headache, 2 hour nap

I'm sure the naps mean nothing because M was tired too. So unless she's having sympathy tiredness then I think we were just both tired. :o)

I tossed and turned all night last night but I also started the bullets last night too. I tend to not sleep the first couple of nights after starting them. I'm not sure why. I guess I'm just weird that way.

So as far as symptoms go....I'd say nothing really as of yet.

I've worn my socks for the past 3 days and would have today but I'm wearing sandals. But never fear! I brought them in my purse! If they're going to work then I'd hate to break the cycle by not having them on or at least with me! :o)

Go ahead...laugh. M does but I'm desperate! I'm up for trying most anything if it'll in any way give me a shot at a positive test!

And speaking of positives....keep those positive thoughts flowing!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are truely a amezine person, praying and wishing on stars for u hey i event tell the star yesterday strs brigth , first star i see to night i wish i make , i wish i might make my wish come true to night kim and M a baby for them . so i wish on a star for u and everynight...
love AND YELLOW LADY BUG

M-A said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you

Lizzie said...

positive thoughts your way, for sure!

ladylennon said...

SOOOOOOO Much positive vibes am I sending you!

Merr said...

Positive thoughts flowing freely here!!!

Jackie said...

Thinking sticky bean thoughts. Good luck!

--Jackie

La said...

Hoping we're both on this ride together.

tammy said...

thinking of you always!xoxo

Carrie said...

Now about those naps...
Right before I found out I was pregnant I passed out 3 days in a row in my darkroom at school during my plan hour! I never do that! So...that could be a good sign! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

thinking of you always
hugs and butterfly kisses from maine

ManyMeez said...

still sending all the positive vibes I have! Glad you're getting lots of rest! you need it!

everythingsjustjake said...

work the magic! any magic will do! socks or otherwise!

katherine said...

It will happen!

Michelle said...

Sendin u both all our love and positive thoughts