Welcome To Our Garden

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

CD7

We ordered our lucky #4 swimmers yesterday. They will be shipped today and arrive at our doctors office on Thursday. I was a little bummed to find out that our bank had increased their prices. Not by much..but still. The swimmers went up $35 and shipping was $10 more. We gotta have them....so what can we do but pay it? And with the sky high gas prices, it's still probably cheaper than me going and picking them up.

Now we wait. For a smiley face.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck girls! March is a great month, so I have a good feeling for you guys!

Lizzie said...

This month will be it, I'm sure! Can't wait for the smiley ... xo

Liz said...

wooot for lucky #4!!! :) xo

j.k-c. said...

I love that smiley!
Fingers crossed and I'm glad the swimmers are on the way.

tbean said...

Go 4 Go!!!!

Ali said...

We ordered ours yesterday too! Hoping and praying for us both :-)

Anonymous said...

Prayers and prayers and prayers. Filled with light and power for those swimmers!!!!!
oxoxoxox
Robin

Anonymous said...

Good luck guys! I love the smilies too!!! All fingers crossed for you girls.