Welcome To Our Garden

Thursday, February 14, 2008

5 DPI/O

Happy Valentine's Day!

Not too much to report.

I feel kinda ho hum about this try. I can't help but think maybe we inseminated too early. I mean the last 2 times it was about 26 hours after the +OPK and this time it was just 4 hours. I'm sure it could still work but I can't help but wonder. UGH!

9 more days. I'll know in 9 more days right?

The only possible symptoms I've had is that I'm super bitchy...lol....and I got some funny crampy like feelings....just like the last 2 times. We'll see.

We got the bill today for the chromosome tests. Holy moly!! $966! So far it looks like insurance is covering all but about $60!!

Can these days go by any slower?!

8 comments:

Merr said...

I know how your feeling! I hate these TWW's.

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for insurance! Hopefully with the weekend coming up, your days will go by faster!

Anonymous said...

Somebody really has put the go slow on this TWW, haven't they? We're tearing our hair out too.

Lizzie said...

I'm 5 dpo, too .... This is my first time, though, so I don't know what to expect. Other than impatience!
Lizzie
http://twomorechicks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow! Yay for your insurance!!! Good luck girls. I am very excited for you two in this new year!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you my girls. Light and prayers~
always!
Thank GOODNESS FOR INSURANCE!
xoxooxoxxoxoxo
robin

Keri said...

Your insurance is wonderful! Oh how I wish that were the same over here. :)
I hope the time flies by quickly and you end it with a big fat, healthy positive!
Love to you both!

Jen said...

YAY for insurance....can't wait to hear an update!