Welcome To Our Garden

Thursday, September 6, 2007

In a perfect TTC world

I would be back on schedule and would have had a smiley face on my OPK stick this morning but of course that didn't happen.

I realize I just finished my first cycle after loosing our flower but I just kinda hoped that things would be back on track soon and we could start trying again. I've only ever gotten 2 positive OPKs both of which were on CD 12. Today is CD12 and I got a blank face this morning instead of the smiley face I was hoping for. I know tomorrow is another day and it could very well show up and I need to stop stressing and go with the flow but it's just so dang hard.

As I've mentioned before...I have zero patience.

M keeps reminding me that my body is still healing and it will happen when it's time and that I can't rush mother nature.

I know all this is true but it doesn't make it any easier.

I just know that I'll wake up Saturday morning to a big smiley face and wont be able to do anything about it......the docs office is only open a few hours on Saturday and closed on Sundays meaning we would have to wait til Monday to do anything. Will that be too late? Will we have to wait until next month? Erg!

For those of you who have been in our shoes....how long until you were back on schedule? How many cycles did you wait until you tried again?

I sure hope we wake up to a smiley face tomorrow so I can feel stupid for posting this!

3 comments:

Merr said...

You could get one tomorrow. Since you only tracked your cycles twice before, it just might have happened on day 12 but could happen on other days as well. I was anywhere from day 11 to day 14.

Melissa said...

I agree with merr. Keep your chin up!

K J and the kids said...

To be honest, I can't remember.
I remember it being a long period and then having to wait through 1 cycle.
I KNOW how frustrating it can be. How you are just ready to get on with it. It will happen. That doesn't make it easier, but it will.

Oh, and if your doctors won't come in on Sat and Sun to insem. You need to find another doctor. They should be willing to come in...hello...MANY women will need to be inseminated on sundays.
I've never heard of that before. Maybe I've just been lucky with the doctors that I've worked with over the 7 years trying. :)