Welcome To Our Garden

Sunday, May 27, 2007

This is the week...(updated)

The week we finally get to try! HOLY COW! We are so excited! I keep telling M "We're gonna make a baby this week!" (Gotta think positive you know)

No smiley face on the stick this morning. But that's ok, I'm not really expecting to see one til Tuesday or Wednesday.

*****

According to dads surgeon....he's doing GREAT! WOOWHOO! He goes to see his cardiologist next week.

*****
I've now got a HRC sticker on my truck. I wonder how long it'll be before it's egged or tires are slashed? Or even if any "non-family" will know what it is.

*****

Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

*****

UPDATE

I just checked our donors status and it now shows a reported pregnancy! YIPPEEE! Atleast now we know they work! I also checked the Donor Sibling Registry and some has posted about our donor number. Has anyone visited that site?

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

We have not only visited the site but now blog with 2 of the families and hope to hook up with them this year.
Life as a Rainbow and Mommy mama and cubs are 1/2 siblings with our kids. I adore both of them and am SO glad that I have been able to get to know them. They are fantastic people, and in a way I consider them family.
Good luck with the week.....there are lots of lucky bastards that get pregnant the first time.
Here's hoping you are a bastard :)

Kim aka Mommy said...

K - Thanks for the info and the laugh! We SO wanna be bastards! :o)